This cool mech mod comes with silver plated copper pins, magnetic switch, 510 drip tip and several battery tubes. has a smooth bottom-firing button. stainless steel locking ring. The Three separate battery tube sections allow it to operate using 18350, 18490, or 18650 sized batteries and a Kick may be used in all modes.
- top cap features a 510 connector and an innovative atomizer venting system. The vents are created by the spaces left between the stainless steel wrap and underlying Phantom Brass. This design is not only functional, but also adds a stylish touch to the look of the Stingray. Both the positive and negative contacts utilize the high conductivity of silver-plated copper to maximize power output. The floating positive pin adjusts automatically to an atomizer without needing to manually set the height, which simplifies the process of using this device.
Stingray is 100% Brass Body with Stainless Accents
- No Circuit Board
- Laser Etched Engravings and Logo
- Laser Etched Individualized Serial Number
- Silver Plated Copper – Button Firing Pin
- Silver Plated Copper – Atomizer Contact Pin
- Floating Atomizer Contact Pin
- Magnetic Button
- Bottom Firing Button with Threaded Locking Ring
- Brass Tubes for 18350, 18490, and 18650 Batteries
- 510 Atomizer Connection
- 22mm Diameter
NOTE: ONLY USE IMR HIGHDRANE BATTERIES!!!
USER SHOULD BE KNOWLEDGEABLE ON BATTERY SAFETY AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THE INEXPERIENCED, DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION POSTED ON INTERNET FORUMS AS EXPERT ADVICE.
Mechanical MODs have no electronics / no protection circuit and should ONLY be used with IMR type batteries with a Short/Safety Fuse.-